The Immunology Department performs all the serological tests that are required for the investigation of diseases, which are principally expressed with serological markers, such as, for example, autoantibodies, histocompatibility antigens or allergens.
- Check of Osteoporosis Markers.
- Check of Hypertension Markers.
- Check of Thyroid Markers.
- Check of Adrenal Markers.
- Determination of Growth Factors.
- Control of Autoimmune Diseases.
- Control of Stomach – Intestinal Dysfunction.
- Definition of Complement Factors.
- Testing of Allergy 365 Allergens (Foods, Hay, Insects, Animals, Trees, Grasses, Mites, etc).
- Testing of Intolerance to 90 Foods.
- Infertility and Reproduction Control.
- Determination of Antibodies and Antigens (direct or indirect) of various Viruses, Bacteria, Fungi, Parasites, Mycoplasmas, etc.
- Control of Hepatitis Α,Β,C,D,E.